The Guardian on 2019-05-27 11:11
The 10,000-hour rule for sporting success is a myth, so let kids dabble
- What Malcolm Gladwell Missed About the 10,000-Hour RuleInc.
- 10,000 hour rule: Help or hindrance to sports success?KING 5
- Is the 10,000 Hour Rule a Big Fat Myth?Inc.
- The “10,000 hour rule” was debunked again. That’s a relief.vox.com
- The Week Unwrapped podcast: meds, bonds and the 10,000-hour ruletheweek.co.uk
- Practice does not always make perfect: Study of violinists undermines 10,000-hour ruleThe Guardian
- MNewest science myth: the 10,000-step rulemarketwatch.com
- Forget The 10,000-Hour Rule; Follow The 10,000-Experiment Rulegrowthhackers.com
- The Shortcut To The 10,000 Hour RuleForbes
- What Gladwell's 10,000 Hour Rule Means For Selling Your BusinessInc.
- Remember the ‘10,000 Hours’ Rule for Success? Forget About ItThe New York Times
- TSlomski and Babine dabble in publishing politicstheconcordian.org
- Let the people rulenwaonline.com
- For 10,000 of Canada’s young academics on the picket lines, there’s a lot more at stake than $42 an hourThe Globe and Mail
- Social media handed “one-hour rule” for terrorist takedowns in EuropeTechCrunch
- The Sporting Scene: The Myth of the Student AthleteThe New Yorker