- BThis Woman Tracks Icebergs for the International Ice Patrolbloomberg.com
- How Apple Stays Two Steps Ahead of the Competition--and You Can, TooInc.
- MTim Cook: Tax break for Apple is ‘what’s good for America’marketwatch.com
- NBloomberg Businessweek gets a two-tiered paywall, a substantial price increase, and a new lookniemanlab.org
- Biz Break: Slack in Amazon’s sights? Uber gets sued by rape victimSan Jose Mercury News
- Science and Scientists on the Vineyard: Genes at play with CRISPRmvtimes.com
- Recode Daily: Uber's CEO goes on leave; an Uber board member is gone for good.recode.net
- To Save Uber, Travis Kalanick Has to Stop Acting Like He Is UberInc.
- BTrump Knows Exactly What He’s Doing: Tom Barrack on the Presidentbloomberg.com
- Bumblebees, our native pollinatorsrustonleader.com
- BIf Trump Dumps the Climate Accord, the U.S. Is the Loserbloomberg.com
- Recommended Reading: The bright future of free over-the-air TVengadget
- Trump invited the CEO comparisons, and now he's being held to themThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Coca-Cola says sugar cuts have not harmed salesThe Guardian
- 4 standout college app essays on work, money and classstaradvertiser.com
- Business Schools Take a Stand Against Academic RankingsWall Street Journal Deutschland
- ANALYSIS: 5 Things We Learned From Yates’ Testimony on What the White House Knew About Flynnhamodia.com
- Analysis: 5 things we learned from Sally Yates’ testimony about Michael Flynnpressherald.com
- TFurey: Trudeau tells world media alternative facts about Canada’s 'headscarf bans'torontosun.com
- BRobert Kraft Says Trump Doesn't Mean Everything He Saysbloomberg.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.