- Give council incentives to improve economyThe Toledo Blade
- Young black Democrats leading the charge for 2018 electionsseattletimes.com
- Fort Worth plan to dig deep on how to make the city more competitiveStar Telegram
- The next U.S. building shortage: schoolsfinance-commerce.com
- College-educated whites, not blue-collar Trump backers, powered Washington state’s voter surgeseattletimes.com
- 1 in 6 newlyweds’ spouse is of different race or ethnicitytriblive.com
- TResearchers Launch National Study on the Lives of LGBTQ Teenstoday.uconn.edu
- Reducing uninsured hit stall in '16, report showsArkansas Online
- Progress reducing U.S. uninsured rate comes to a halt - Tue, 16 May 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- How Retirees are Saving the Day for America's BusinessesInc.
- Progress Reducing US Uninsured Rate Comes to a Haltmemphisdailynews.com
- Progress reducing US uninsured rate comes to a haltwaff.com
- Gov't report: Efforts to reduce US uninsured stalled in 2016Seacoastonline.com
- Gov’t report: Efforts to reduce US uninsured stalled in 2016neworleanscitybusiness.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.