Toyota Motor Corp.
- Subaru recalls 395,000 vehicles over inspection scandal, including the 86The Japan Times
- Kobe Steel loses JIS certification for more copper productsThe Japan Times
- U.S. commerce chief urges Japanese carmakers to cut exports and build more autos in AmericaThe Japan Times
- Official: Toyota-Mazda reject Memphis industrial siteseattletimes.com
- Cost cutting, currency exchange rate drives up Toyota's profit outlookDallas News
- As Nikkei hits highest since 1992, some say party has just begunThe Globe and Mail
- Toyota profit rises on sales growth, cheap yen, cost cutsThe Japan Times
- Subaru cuts profit outlook as it tackles scandal over invalid vehicle inspectionsThe Japan Times
- BTrump Complains of Unfair Trade With Japan, Defends TPP Pulloutbloomberg.com
- Despite EV push, automakers not ready to abandon diesel or gasoline engines yetThe Japan Times
- Auto sales in Japan fall 1.7% in October after Nissan inspection scandalThe Japan Times
- Toyota's solid-state battery to power future as automaker readies 'game-changer' for mass marketThe Japan Times
- Gigafactory battery output to increase for Tesla’s Model 3timesofmalta.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.