Toyota Motor Corp.
- GE's new Downtown hub building diverse workforceWCPO
- Nissan hiring 300 to develop common connected car technologyThe Japan Times
- MGM’s Buick wins top reliability marks from Consumer Reportsmarketwatch.com
- Ford, Nissan seek Africa car industry fixes with state talksbusinessdayonline.com
- Toyota to sell fuel cell buses in Japan from early 2017The Japan Times
- Toyota Safety Features Linked to Self-Driving Strategywsj.com
- Ford cutting production as US demand slowsThe Findlay Courier
- Honda recalling 350K vehicles to fix parking brake glitchwsfa.com
- Japanese firms carefully assess impact of Thai king's deathThe Japan Times
- Toyota recalls 340,000 Prius hybrid cars for faulty brakesThe Globe and Mail
- Can Toyota and Suzuki make a deal?csmonitor.com
- Roundup: U.S. job openings fall to 8-month low; Toyota recalls 340,000 Priuses; moretriblive.com
- Toyota recalls 340,000 Prius hybrid cars for faulty brakes - Wed, 12 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.