- Don't Start a Company to Sell It, Says Guy Who Quickly Sold His Company for $1 BillionInc.
- Procter & Gamble just bought this venture-backed deodorant startup for $100 million cashTechCrunch
- Former Dollar Shave Club exec joins Everything but the House's C-suitebizjournals.com
- Apple Has Very Quietly Transformed Itself into a Services JuggernautInc.
- Mastercard Partners with Spazapp to Bring Mobile Payments to Informal Traderstribuneonlineng.com
- The Five Main Issues Facing Modern FeminismNew Statesman
- Following In Alibaba's Footsteps, Southeast Asia's Lazada Launches Its Own Shopping HolidayForbes
- COP23 Global Climate Action Days Closed by Bestowing UN Climate Solution AwardSputnik (EN)
- Honey Birdette and the changing attitudes toward sex in advertisingSydney Morning Herald
- Restrictions on 41 items crash imports bill to $1.9bn — CBNvanguardngr.com
- NLeadership program lets top execs take it to the streetsnews.harvard.edu
- Emefiele: Import Bill Falls, External Reserves Climbing, Monetary Easing Comingthisdaylive.com
- CAlibaba kicks off global shopping fest in Chinacanindia.com
- GMB and Unite write to Britvic directors over Norwich jobs consultation concernsedp24.co.uk
- Tributes to long-serving Eastbourne Herald photographereastbourneherald.co.uk
- Trbiutes to long serving Eastbourne Herald photographereastbourneherald.co.uk
- How Pop-Ups Went CorporateThe Atlantic
- Smart trucking startup CargoX raises $20MTechCrunch
- Starbucks opens first artisanal Princi bakery - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Pivot: What to Do When Your Organization Is Headed in the Wrong DirectionInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.