- CA-levels: Joy as Holy Trinity celebrates another excellent yearcrawleyobserver.co.uk
- Songs of lust and melancholy on Rádio AmáliaNew Statesman
- The trouble with a second Brexit referendumNew Statesman
- 6 ways Brexit is ruining our foodNew Statesman
- Nielsen set to measure value of esports tournamentsartesianews.com
- Nielsen announces new division unit to measure e-sports sponsorshipsTechCrunch
- Can do-good ethos survive public ownership? Etsy is a test.csmonitor.com
- NNelson Peltz says P&G is spending $100M to keep him off boardnypost.com
- PAsked to serve, some CEOs say no more to Trumppjstar.com
- Asked to Serve, Some CEOs Say No More to Trumpjacksonfreepress.com
- Asked to serve, 2 more CEOs say no to TrumpThe Press Democrat
- Under Armour, Intel, and Merck CEOs Quit Trump's Council Over His Charlottesville CommentsInc.
- Under Armour, Intel, and Merck CEOs Quit Trump's Council Over His Slow Reaction to CharlottesvilleInc.
- 1 in 3 Companies Are Doing Something Right: Checking a Job Applicant's Social Media AccountsInc.
- Three CEOs quit Trump council over Charlottesville responseThe Independent
- Merck, Under Armour, Intel CEOs resign from Trump panelstaradvertiser.com
- Merck, Under Armour CEOs resign from Trump business panelreviewtimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.