- Kraft Heinz to cut about 200 jobs, including some in ChicagoChicago Tribune
- Sustainable Brands has Something to Teach YouInc.
- Dulux owner tells shaggy dog storyThe Times
- Tesco: Supermarket pulls Sol, Amstel and Tiger from shelves in Brexit price rowThe Guardian
- Akzo Nobel Can Kick And Scream But PPG Could Get Its PrizeForbes
- FAkzo Nobel rejects €22.4bn bid from chemicals rivalft.com
- TThe ugly secret behind “empowering” beauty campaignsthefulcrum.ca
- Big Data is So 2016. We Need Smart Data.Inc.
- BlackBuck closes $70M to digitize freight and logistics across IndiaTechCrunch
- Why Feminism Is Good News For Publishers And AdvertisersThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Tristan Walker: ‘No one wants to fund e-commerce companies anymore’recode.net
- Birchbox is Winning by Doing Something Every Startup Should Be Doing (But Isn't)Inc.
- Extremist websites the big issue for online advertisersBBC
- Use Brexit to clamp down on foreign takeovers, says CableThe Times
- Takeover rules must be tougher to protect UK firms, says Lord MynersShropshire Star
- Unilever Bid Premium Fades, But Other Factors Support the Stockwsj.com
- Pound hits three week high against dollar on rate hike talkThe Guardian
- Unilever to spread a little happiness with £6bn saleThe Times
- KOpinion: Religious liberty bills legalize discriminationksusentinel.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.