- Paddle Pop YouTube ad breaches children's advertising standardsSydney Morning Herald
- TDAN HYDE: It's time shoppers were given the upper hand again, with industry-wide standards for weights and measuresthisismoney.co.uk
- Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. plans to reorganize operations, cut 80 jobs in early 2017LA Times
- 5 Companies that Took Huge Risks--And Succeeded Because of ThemInc.
- Prince William urges businesses to take mental health seriously and says talking about it is 'no big deal'mirror.co.uk
- Article 50: Supreme court sets scene for latest twists in Brexit taleThe Guardian
- Digital, Political Upheaval to Slow Ad-Spend Growth in 2017variety.com
- Australia's delays on palm oil labelling 'hastening deforestation and orangutan deaths'The Guardian
- 4 Ways to Start Winning Using PRInc.
- UHow one 24-year-old runs a $70,000-a-month business while traveling thuk.businessinsider.com
- Christmas dinner price ‘rises by 14 per cent’The Independent
- Footballers Kick Off New Skin Care BrandForbes
- A Stronger Dollar And The Propsective Canning Of TPP To Hit Consumer Goods CompaniesForbes
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly Faces Tax Investigation over Sponsorship EarningsBleacher Report
- Fonterra supplier in labour abuse scandalNZ Herald
- Television industry advertising itself on television to advertising industrySydney Morning Herald
- Fitzgerald: Isolationism will hurt prosperityThe Times
- News24.com | Paris restaurant named 'best in world'News24
- Britvic to cut costs amid inflation concernsShropshire Star
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.