- EXCLUSIVE: Air accident expert reveals the parts on a plane that can break without causing it to crash-land (and the bits you definitely DON'T want to see fall off mid-flight) Daily Mail
- There’s no crowd at Memphis airport, and that’s the problemSeattle Times
- BWhy are so many firms so bad at handling social media?bbc.co.uk
- A Crowded Airport Is Bad, but an Empty One Is WorseThe New York Times
- Cleveland Hopkins' new security screening irks arriving international passengerscleveland.com
- Bill to combat sexual harassment in the air brings flight attendants into the #MeToo eraDallas News
- American Airlines Flight Attendants Are Being Accused of Selling Great Flights for a Mere $200Inc.
- T-Mobile and Sprint Merge. Yay! Now Phone Carriers Can Be Even More Like AirlinesInc.
- CIndigo’s Aditya Ghosh, and his ‘Before Time Departure’ (Comment)canindia.com
- Aditya Ghosh to resign as IndiGo President, Rahul Bhatia to be interim CEOThe Hindu
- Survivors of air accidents face the question of whether they can ever fly againDallas News
- Survivors of air accidents reveal how they got past the horror and onto planes againDaily Mail
- TTraveller24.com | Would you be able to fly again after surviving a plane crash?traveller24.com
- Tammie Jo Shults was a hero long before she saved lives of 148 peopleThe Guardian
- After air accidents, survivors grapple with flying againtelegram.com
- After air accidents, survivors grapple with flying again - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.