- Watch: Trump, Clinton trade biting jokes at charity dinnertimesofmalta.com
- From ‘bigly’ to ‘me,’ Donald Trump redefines the political lexiconnews.nationalpost.com
- Trump camp in damage control amidst 'rigged' election furoreThe Independent
- Where does the GOP go from here?POLITICO
- Trump will accept the results of the election because he'll win, campaign manager says after the debateLA Times
- Talk of ‘rigged’ election is slippery slope to violenceThe Fresno Bee
- RNC demands State Department IG probe 'quid pro quo'POLITICO
- Donald Trump invites Obama's Kenyan brother to sit in his corner with a Benghazi victim's mother at final debate against Hillary ClintonDaily Mail
- 2 Diversity Organizations Cut Ties with Y Combinator Over Connection with ThielInc.
- Melania Trump was recruited to do Donald's damage control. Bad planThe Guardian
- D“The Newroom’s” debate style should be the standarddailytitan.com
- Donald Trump's dark warning that dead will rise from the voter rollsThe Guardian
- The People Who Know How To Actually Rig An Election Say Trump Is Wronghuffingtonpost.com
- This Billionaire Once Bashed Women's Right To Vote, Now He's Donating To Trumphuffingtonpost.com
- The LeBron Banner is Temporarily Coming Down (But Don't Panic)clevescene.com
- SHow Do You Replace a Candidate?site.cisternyard.com
- Silicon Valley is Furious About Peter Thiel's $1.25 Million Donation to Trump's CampaignInc.
- DPeter Thiel donates $1.25 million to Donald Trump campaignDaily News
- Todd Porter: Brussels sprouts or lima beans? No Trump or Clinton for mecantonrep.com
- Fears mount on Trump's 'rigged election' rhetoricPOLITICO
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.