- Trump seeks an ally, or at least an ear, in W.Va. Democratobserver-reporter.com
- Hello, Congress? 1935’s Calling—It Wants Its Phone System BackWired.com
- "The Women Are in My Grill No Matter Where I Go"Mother Jones
- Watchdogs push Clinton, Trump to toughen Obama's ethics rulesPOLITICO
- House Intel Panel Pushes for Staff Access to Classified InformationThe Intercept
- Progressives grouse about Obama's Supreme Court pickPOLITICO
- NSA surveillance debate gives rise to bipartisan Civil Liberties Coalitioncsmonitor.com
- Edward Snowden leaks could bring down part of U.S. Patriot Actthestar.com
- Net Neutrality Prevails in Historic FCC Votehuffingtonpost.com
- Hacker Lexicon: What Is the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act?Wired.com
- Why Netflix Looks Different Todayhuffingtonpost.com
- Netflix, other big websites protesting proposed net neutrality rules today with Internet slowdownpeninsuladailynews.com
- Netflix will look slower Wednesdaycnn.com
- The Net Neutrality Debate Is Far From Over (And It Could Go Either Way)Inc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.