- How Putting My Company on Hold and Moving Was the Best Business Move I've MadeInc.
- Scalyr scores $20M Series A for super-fast log reading toolTechCrunch
- This $700 Billion Industry Has Been Untouched By Tech, Until PeerStreet Changed EverythingForbes
- Is There Automatic Civil Liability For A Data Breach?jdsupra.com
- Google Docs has broken across the worldThe Independent
- 10 Companies Making Enterprise Software Actually User FriendlyInc.
- DAffinity Photo for iPad Reviewdpreview.com
- Meet the top trending tech items on Amazon right nowCNN International
- RProfessor tech makes the graderoyalpurplenews.com
- Ink raises $7M to make printing on college campuses less painfulTechCrunch
- A sample of tech tools for writersnation.co.ke
- Google Docs users getting locked out of their filesDenver Post
- Google Docs users locked out of their files in glitch that raises deeper concernsSydney Morning Herald
- EIn Lieu of Debate, RSGA Presidential Candidates Make PB&Js for Charityemorywheel.com
- Google Docs Users Getting Locked Out of Their Fileshamodia.com
- Google locks users from their documentsDaily Mail
- Locked out of your Google Docs? You’re not alone.Washington Post
- Google provides new home for jihadists driven from YouTubeThe Times
- 8 best ChromebooksThe Independent
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.