House Armed Services Committee
- Federal responsibility in nuclear attack alerts is unclearChicago Tribune
- Trump upends GOP strategy to avoid shutdown with call to settle childhood insurance impasseWashington Post
- Lawmakers ask if states or feds should alert about missilesMerced Sun-Star
- Lawmakers ask if states or feds should warn about missilesThe Findlay Courier
- Questions raised over who should handle missile alerts after error in HawaiiThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.