- Portions of Plaza Banderas Hotel moving forward in San Juan Capistranoocregister.com
- Peak Construction completes Marriott in Bolingbrookdailyherald.com
- Fisherman’s Wharf hotel plans target millennial touristsSF Examiner
- The 1 Question a Chairman of a $38 Billion Company Asks to Get His Team to Follow His LeadInc.
- Island by island, a guide to some of the best hotel pools in HawaiiLA Times
- VR in travel and hospitality; is it a fad?businessdayonline.com
- You know Ritz-Carlton for its hotels, and now it’s adding cruises to its repertoireLA Times
- Throw Away Your Old Hiring Guide: The New Wave of Testing is HereInc.
- Toronto hotel is paying millions so it can stop using Trump’s nameThe Independent
- Ritz-Carlton enters crowded field of luxury cruise linesChicago Tribune
- Trump name will be taken off Toronto towerseattletimes.com
- Connecticut hotel workers train to spot human traffickingreviewtimes.com
- Ritz-Carlton isn’t all about hotels anymore. Now it’s launching a cruise linebradenton.com
- The Ritz-Carlton Is Diving Into The Yachting Cruise Market With Three ShipsForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.