- So Long, Copycats. Warby Parker Is Already on to Its Next Big ThingInc.
- Top Tips From CEOs For Highly Effective Holiday MarketingForbes
- How Independent Luxury Brands Are Disrupting the Eyewear IndustryForbes
- Luxottica to lay off 208 in Memphisbizjournals.com
- ANo Worries For Big Tech; Luxottica's Programmatic Visionadexchanger.com
- Pair Eyewear, the Warby Parker for kids, launches todayTechCrunch
- EU regulators probe Essilor, Luxottica merger planseattletimes.com
- EU to investigate $54 billion Luxottica, Essilor dealmetro.us
- PIRCH: After Flying So High, PIRCH Crashes To The GroundForbes
- Pirch closes Oak Brook store in company overhauldailyherald.com
- Pirch, a chain lauded as a retail savior, will shut most storesChicago Tribune
- AVoice Search Is Catching On With Young Adults; T-Mobile Offers A Special Plan To Seniorsadexchanger.com
- New Player In Living Walls Brings Outside InsideForbes
- Would you pay $1,195 for cellphone made by Oakley’s founder?ocregister.com
- Billionaire Jim Jannard Launches First Virtual Reality SmartphoneForbes
- New East Hills $99 eyewear chain focuses on luxury experiencemlive.com
- Warby Parker Founder Neil Blumenthal Shares Secrets Of Building A Top Brand And CultureForbes
- Jessica Alba, Rebecca Gayheart attend Oliver Peoples’ 30th anniversary bashLA Times
- Warby Parker's 3 Secrets of Great BrandingInc.
- Designer Spotlight: EyeBuyDirect's E-Commerce Prescription Glasses Advance Seeing In A Digital WorldForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.