- Meitu of China, built on the selfie, could be worth $US5.23 billion in IPOSydney Morning Herald
- CEO Kunal Bahl denies report of Alibaba buying Snapdealamericanbazaaronline.com
- Mobile wallet companies take advantage of demonetization in Indiaamericanbazaaronline.com
- OurCrowd opens Singapore office to tap Asia promisetimesofisrael.com
- Chinese investors raising $50m for Israeli technologytimesofisrael.com
- Chinese e-shoppers spend billions on quirky Singles Daynwasianweekly.com
- Chinese e-shoppers spend billions on Singles Daysmdailyjournal.com
- Chinese holiday boosts e-commerceArkansas Online
- Sales up but growth slows on China's "Singles Day"euronews
- How Alibaba Turned a Quirky Chinese Holiday Into $13.4 Billion in SalesInc.
- Alibaba smashes its sales record on Single’s Day, despite concerns of slowing growthTechCrunch
- Chinese Singles' Day Sales Leave Black Friday, Cyber Monday in the DustSputnik (EN)
- Alibaba Singles’ Day sales pass 2015 total, but growth rate slowsThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.