- Distances we keep, and the ones we bridgecsmonitor.com
- 27 Big Updates & A Peek at the Future: Moz Pro's 2016 RetrospectiveMoz Blog
- 2016's Big Moments In PublishingForbes
- 12 Ways to Encourage More Free Thinking and Innovation Into Any BusinessInc.
- Craig Middle School student’s 20Time project raises money for River Watchcraigdailypress.com
- Has The World Of Big Data Forgotten Africa?Forbes
- The people mostly likely to care about who uses women’s restrooms aren’t womenabqjournal.com
- FDangerous copyright ideas from a top newspaper group threaten free speechfreedom.press
- Wheelchair accessible? Just ask Google Mapscsmonitor.com
- Elf on the Shelf: a post-truth doll for a post-truth ageThe Guardian
- Google Maps now shows if a location is wheelchair accessibleThe Verge
- RIAA, newspapers ask Trump to limit fair use, toughen copyrightArs Technica
- Ask the Foolfortmyers.floridaweekly.com
- How Data And Information Literacy Could End Fake NewsForbes
- The Motley Fool: Calling Verizon - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- 5 unexpected sources of bias in artificial intelligenceTechCrunch
- 11 Incredibly Helpful Websites for EntrepreneursInc.
- NPushing to kill regulations (and weaken fair use), the newspaper lobby is asking Trump for changeniemanlab.org
- The Greens of Winter Marketsclclt.com
- FRANK BUCK: Staying on top of what’s trending in your field (column)annistonstar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.