- NGoogle to spend $300M in war on fake newsnypost.com
- Susan Wojcicki on YouTube's Fight Against MisinformationWired.com
- Google AdWords: ‘Ecosystem That Works For Everyone’, Except For A Lot Of Good Peoplecointelegraph.com
- How real news can combat fake newsCNN
- Video: Human Smuggler Being Taken By ICE Has MSM Melting Downinfowars.com
- FTech’s sexist algorithms and how to fix themft.com
- Trump Administration First Shot Across Big Tech Giants’ Bow: Warns Them of Censorshipinfowars.com
- ‘The Good Fight’ Bosses on Keeping a Light Tone in a ‘Dangerous’ Second Seasonvariety.com
- The New Rules For Public Relations SuccessForbes
- Why Artificial Intelligence Researchers Should Be More ParanoidWired.com
- FRANK BUCK: Could this be the personalized home page for you? (column)annistonstar.com
- HAdd The Current to Your Phonehighlandscurrent.com
- Full transcript: Wired Editor in Chief Nick Thompson on Recode Mediarecode.net
- Why Brainstorming Groups Kill Breakthrough Ideas (and What To Do Instead)Inc.
- Digital media: The future of creative journalistsvanguardngr.com
- Is fake news about to get way worse thanks to Google?metro.us
- Rupert Murdoch calls for Facebook and Google to subsidize the news businessThe Verge
- Reinventing RepresentProPublica
- The Simple Behavioral Hack That Will Make You HappierInc.
- Q3 Simple Habits That Will Make You Better at Making Conversationquora.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.