- 11 Incredibly Helpful Websites for EntrepreneursInc.
- NPushing to kill regulations (and weaken fair use), the newspaper lobby is asking Trump for changeniemanlab.org
- The Greens of Winter Marketsclclt.com
- FRANK BUCK: Staying on top of what’s trending in your field (column)annistonstar.com
- Google is putting a news feed in Android’s home screenThe Verge
- Can You Buy A Grain Of Salt At Amazon Go?Forbes
- Why Stopping "Fake" News Is So HardForbes
- When a Canadian is kidnapped, the family is also held hostagethestar.com
- Technology as a force for division — and unification — in politicsTechCrunch
- Tips For Trading During The Holiday SeasonForbes
- Students Can't Spot a Fake at Ten Paces: The Success Of Fake NewsSputnik (EN)
- This Critique of Fake Election News Is a Must-Read for All Democracy LoversMother Jones
- My 'fake news list' went viral. But made-up stories are only part of the problem.Alaska Dispatch News
- Donald Trump Is Still Lying As President Elect And The Press Just Printed His Latest Made Up ClaimThe Huffington Post (UK)
- NObama: New media has created a world where “everything is true and nothing is true”niemanlab.org
- Digital journalism will find its models with the right toolsThe Globe and Mail
- AIs Search A Publisher’s Best Friend Again?adexchanger.com
- Facebook fake news creator claims he put Trump in White HouseWBNS-10TV
- A.I. Technologies That You Can Use Before Salesforce Releases Einstein Next YearInc.
- President Obama on fake news problem: “We won’t know what to fight for”TechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.