- Revising Apple Price Estimate To $180 On Services And iPhone StrengthForbes
- Apple Has Very Quietly Transformed Itself into a Services JuggernautInc.
- In an age of AI and machine learning, app marketing gets superchargedthenextweb.com
- Pandora's app now offers direct control for Sonos speakersengadget
- Technology: What I learned after downloading every iPhone App of the Day for a monthThe Guardian
- Amazon’s AWS business is reportedly pulling out of ChinaTechCrunch
- Carrier billing startup Boku to raise £45M in London IPO November 20TechCrunch
- iPhone X ‘notch remover’ now available in App StoreThe Verge
- Apple’s iOS App Store adds weekend deals to boost app downloadsTechCrunch
- Update now! Apple finally releases fix for bizarre autocorrect bug that stopped users typing an 'i'Daily Mail
- Apple, RMIT University partner to offer Australia-first Swift coding coursesSydney Morning Herald
- Facebook Isn’t Recording Your Conversations, But It May as Well BeLifehacker
- Could Apple’s plan for an augmented reality headset by 2020 replace the iPhone?San Jose Mercury News
- FHow the iPhone earned its security recordft.com
- Apple plans to let developers offer discounts on in-app subscriptionsThe Verge
- The most popular editing apps for smartphone photographersWRAL
- Bug in Apple's iOS 11.1's autocorrect software means some iPhone owners can't use the letter 'i': Here's how to fix itDaily Mail
- Quip adds an App Store as it pushes toward full-blown collaboration platformTechCrunch
- Fake WhatsApp App on Google Play Store Fooled 1 Million Into Downloading It. Did You?Inc.
- Apple’s record services revenue suggests growth in Apple Pay, Apple MusicTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.