- Diamonds Show Flaws In Civil Society Approach To The GulfThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Corruption in business: Shining light down the minesThe Economist
- Woodside Petroleum sacks seven staff for 'fraud-related' incidentsSydney Morning Herald
- Crisis could force Sierra Leone to diversify away from miningThe Guardian
- Myanmar's Mines Desperately Need Reform, as Foreign Firms Implicated in Rights AbusesVice News
- EITI's Silent RevolutionForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.