- United Airlines Now Wants Passengers to Pay $9 For Something That May Annoy a Lot of PeopleInc.
- Nokia Launches Blockchain-Powered IoT Sensing as a Service for Smart Citiesbitcoinmagazine.com
- Armando Almeida Joins Tupl Board of Directorsbellevuebusinessjournal.com
- United Airlines Took Away my First Class Seat and Gave it to a Congresswoman, Says TeacherInc.
- BT blames enterprise divisions for fall in earningsThe Times
- Boeing's new Global Services unit is off to a slow startbizjournals.com
- BT forced to pay out to avoid court battle over Italian scandaltimesofmalta.com
- BT to axe 4,000 jobs in shake-up at Global Services divisioneadt.co.uk
- BT to shed 4,000 jobs worldwide as its chief executive is stripped of annual bonuswalesonline.co.uk
- BT to shed 4,000 jobs in new overhaulBBC
- United Airlines Removes Passenger: Accidentally Shoots Brand In FootForbes
- Boeing lands in Plano's $3 billion Legacy West projectDallas News
- Under new CEO, Ericsson cuts dividend after quarterly lossmetro.us
- BT's Global Services head Alvarez to oversee Europe: sourcemetro.us
- BT costs balloon linked to accounting scandal in ItalyThe Daily Record
- How I Found Myself Singing Gospel Musicthisdaylive.com
- 3 reasons Johnson & Johnson picked Tampa for a global services center (Video)bizjournals.com
- Latest EU referendum poll of polls: Brexit and Remain neck and neckexpressandstar.com
- BT bosses and unions back UK remaining in a ‘reformed’ European Unioneadt.co.uk
- Meeting cybersecurity challenges through gamificationTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.