Weatherford International Ltd.
- Weatherford reports $1.78B loss, CEO optimisticbizjournals.com
- Ernst & Young settles SEC charges related to Weatherford's accountingbizjournals.com
- Weatherford to pay SEC $140M for accounting fraud penaltybizjournals.com
- Weatherford to cut thousands of additional jobsbizjournals.com
- Noble Energy to cut more jobsbizjournals.com
- Weatherford CEO Defends Restructuringwsj.com
- MWeatherford's stock soars after cancelling stock, convertible debt offeringmarketwatch.com
- Weatherford ups job cuts amid second quarter lossbizjournals.com
- Five things you need to know in Texas energy this weekbizjournals.com
- Weatherford makes $825M sale to Warren Buffett subsidiarybizjournals.com
- Houston oilfield services company on track to be third-largest in citybizjournals.com
- Mexican cartels steal billions from oil industry - Sun, 28 Sep 2014 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Drug cartels steal billions from Mexico's oil industryunion-bulletin.com
- Mexican cartels steal billions from oil industrytimesfreepress.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.