- Lot Lines: Gentrification – development consequence?journalrecord.com
- NiYO raises $13.2M to digitize payroll and employee benefits in IndiaTechCrunch
- Mark Zuckerberg's New Year's resolution: 'fixing' FacebookSydney Morning Herald
- Wealthfront raises $75 million to help Millennials investTechCrunch
- Social Capital interview with Geoff Gross of Medical Guardianbizjournals.com
- Nigerian Agritech Startup Farmcrowdy Raises $1m Seed InvestmentForbes
- DNigeria’s Farmcrowdy raises $1m seed fundingdisrupt-africa.com
- FarmCrowdy raises $1M round to bring Nigerian farmers online and to marketTechCrunch
- This week in Amazon-o-mania: Red state? Blue state? Which will be HQ2 state?Dallas News
- Is Social Media Destroying Society? This Former Facebook VP Says "Yes" (But There's a Solution)Inc.
- Ex-Facebook VP: Social media destroying society with 'dopamine-driven feedback loops'Chicago Tribune
- MBitcoin bubble? Roughly 90% of the top 100 digital currencies are in rally modemarketwatch.com
- Social media destroying society with 'dopamine-driven feedback loops': ex-Facebook VPSydney Morning Herald
- Former Facebook VP says social media is destroying societyWashington Post
- Former Facebook Exec Regrets Helping Create the Social Media Giantobserver.com
- Ex-Facebook exec: Social media is destroying societySan Jose Mercury News
- Former Facebook VP Says We Are All Being "Programmed" by Social MediaInc.
- N‘Tremendous guilt’: Ex-Facebook exec’s regrets on ripping apart the social fabricnypost.com
- Take a ‘hard break’ from Facebook or it will destroy you, former exec. saystriblive.com
- Former Facebook exec says social media is ripping apart societyThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.