City University of New York
- 4 Ways to Escape the Busy Trap (And Actually Get Things Done)Inc.
- Pamela Geller: Universities Normalizing Anti-Semitic Voices like Linda Sarsour but Silencing Jewish Conservativesbreitbart.com
- Psychologist hired to provide mitigation testimony for 1 of 6 convicted in Greensburg torture slayingtriblive.com
- River channels on three worlds reveal a history of shifting landscapesArs Technica
- DGet permission to travel to see sick mother with proof of illnessDaily News
- Japanese Finally Comes To DuolingoForbes
- Puerto Rico in uncharted waters as historic bankruptcy process beginsCBC
- The Birth of American Nationalismhamodia.com
- What's The Next Trend In Leadership? Black Women.Forbes
- BMeet I'in Purwanti: A Berkshires-based documentary filmmaker who keeps Indonesia close to her heartberkshireeagle.com
- Charita Goshay: Colleges wrestle with the definition of free speechcantonrep.com
- Why exercising may not help you lose weightThe Independent
- Exercise: Not the answer to weight lossNZ Herald
- Watch for These 10 Signs of Burn Out to Know if You're Giving Too Much at the OfficeInc.
- Cancel that gym membership! Why regular exercise WON'T help you lose excess weightDaily Mail
- DQueens gang member finds redemption with Columbia degreeDaily News
- China poses a potential trade shock for regionseattletimes.com
- Top Colleges Still Have Space For FreshmenForbes
- The House Could Vote Today to Rob 24 Million of Health Care. Don’t Let It Happen.indyweek.com
- Review: Pittsburgh Opera's new 'The Summer King' makes for thought-provoking performancepost-gazette.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.