- Ecuador admits to restricting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's internet accessCBC
- Mystery swirls around Assange's status at Ecuadorean Embassynews-gazette.com
- Mystery swirls around Julian Assange's status at Ecuadorean EmbassyChicago Tribune
- Exclusive New Docs Throw Doubt on Julian Assange Rape Charges in Stockholmobserver.com
- Oppressive states such as Ecuador crush the web’s powerThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.