- The Brexit vote, one year later: ‘It’s all just a mess’pressherald.com
- Europe and Japan Near Trade Deal as U.S. Takes Protectionist PathThe New York Times
- What Travis Kalanick's Departure Means for Uber and Other Disruptive StartupsInc.
- Cambridge’s Aveo eyes turnaround as cancer drug nears E.U. nodbizjournals.com
- Inflation data out today confirms Bank of Canada ‘can take its sweet time raising rates’business.financialpost.com
- A year after divisive vote, doubts grow in town that embraced BrexitWashington Post
- Government Probes NGO Behind Damning Timber Racket Reportcambodiadaily.com
- The Grenfell Tower disaster gives Britain’s ‘bonfire of regulations’ a whole new meaningWashington Post
- ‘Brexit’ Talks Open in Brussels, With a Mountain to ClimbThe New York Times
- Negotiations begin over British split from European UnionWashington Post
- How Emmanuel Macron Aims to Make France a 'Startup Nation'Inc.
- Death toll in London inferno rises to 17 as investigators comb fire-gutted towerThe Daily Gazette
- London fire chief: It would be an ‘absolute miracle for anyone to be left alive’Washington Post
- Under Pressure, NGO Coalition Seeks Closer Ties With Governmentcambodiadaily.com
- Human Rights Watch Slams ‘Neither Free nor Fair’ Electionscambodiadaily.com
- E.U. Warns Three Countries of Legal Action Over Refugee Planthenews.mx
- European Cinema Admissions Up but Box Office Slipsvariety.com
- Britain still has no clue what to do about BrexitWashington Post
- Britain will come throught itThe Toledo Blade
- Britain will come through itThe Toledo Blade
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.