- Audit: Troubled Rhode Island system has cost $400M so farThe Day
- Audit: Troubled computer system has cost $400M so farkentucky.com
- Ethics commissioner finds Harper aide Nigel Wright breached ethics guidelines in Duffy affairthestar.com
- The slowdown in the UK economy at the start of this year was worse than first feared as spooked households rein in their spendingmirror.co.uk
- According to Research, the Future of Work Will Be Defined by These 3 ThingsInc.
- Goodbye cubicles — companies invest in 'better' workplacesCBC
- What Startup Founders Can Learn From AstronautsInc.
- Blog: New Revenue Recognition Standard—Are Companies Overlooking The Disclosures?jdsupra.com
- Almost half German companies favor 'hard Brexit' Single Market exclusion for UK – surveyRT.com English
- Automating Currency, Risk Management a Challenge for Corporate Treasurersblogs.wsj.com
- CFO Moves: Radius Health, Exterranblogs.wsj.com
- The Morning Ledger: Labor Issues May Stunt Trump’s Growth Agendablogs.wsj.com
- Fired Deloitte employee sentenced in attempted murder of ex-boss in SouthlakeStar Telegram
- Corruption Currents: Senate Subpoenas FinCEN For Trump-Linked Recordsblogs.wsj.com
- The Morning Risk Report: Sloppy Board Cyber Practices Are Prevalentblogs.wsj.com
- Legal marijuana will only sip 1% out of$22.1B Canadian booze sales, study suggestsbusiness.financialpost.com
- Legal Marijuana In Canada Could Harm Booze Sales, But Only A Little: Analysishuffingtonpost.ca
- Corruption Currents: Bumble Bee Fined for Fixing Tuna Pricesblogs.wsj.com
- Survey Roundup: Compliance Still Faces Staffing, Resource Challengesblogs.wsj.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.