- Robot Takeover Begins? Corporate Giant Capita Replaces Staff with Automatonsinfowars.com
- Robot takeover begins? Corporate giant Capita replaces staff with automatonsRT.com English
- Dutch companies pioneer 'healing office' to cut staff sick daysThe Guardian
- Family leave isn’t enough; it needs to be paid to appeal to workerskansascity.com
- Metro retains former Rep. Tom Davis to lobby for federal moneybizjournals.com
- Toronto transit: How to make ‘the better way’ the viable alternative wayThe Globe and Mail
- HousingWire Names ReverseVision President and CEO John Button a 2016 Vanguard Award Winnertippnews.com
- Don't Make The Mistake Of Asking Your Manager To Mentor YouForbes
- Want Your Kids To Earn Big Bucks Out Of College? These 3 Jobs Pay The Best...Inc.
- Women in the Workplace: Deloitte CEO talks family leave, the gender pay gap and striking "sorry"Inc.
- Four things for entrepreneurs to do after the election (in addition to getting over your hangover)Inc.
- Amazon Stock: Is Online Black Friday the New Cyber Monday?profitconfidential.com
- Autumn statement: What the economists sayThe Guardian
- Gaming Authority's costs rising much faster than sector's growthtimesofmalta.com
- British businessman facing Kenyan murder trial over death of his 'mistress' could be freed after her family call for case to be droppedÂ Daily Mail
- Victim’s family asks to drop murder caseThe Times
- Canberra's small businesses optimistic despite skills shortagestheage.com.au
- See which four AZ tech companies are the fastest growing in the countrybizjournals.com
- Autumn statement: Philip Hammond 'to mount tax raid on employee benefits'The Guardian
- MMarket Spotlight: Turkeymansionglobal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.