- Curious case of counterfeit wineThe Times
- A daring escape? Concern leads feds to block release of Dallas couple in health care fraud caseDallas News
- Quakes' naming rights partner Avaya files bankruptcy, vows to keep deal intactSporting News
- VW's $4.3BN Plea to Obstruction for Botched Litigation Holdjdsupra.com
- Why The Trump Team's 'Hostility To Facts' Is So DisturbingForbes
- What is Your Ethical Culture?jdsupra.com
- Trump has business regulators and attorneys wondering what the regulatory climate will beThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Dean Spanos could have been a hero, but now he's San Diego's villainLA Times
- Dean Spanos could have been hero, now San Diego's villainsandiegouniontribune.com
- A new leader should avoid conflicts when building the teamThe Globe and Mail
- 7 Things the Smartest Leaders Do at the Start of Every YearInc.
- My play of the century: Millennial playwrights pick this century's best showsThe Guardian
- US audit watchdog to probe Irish firmsThe Times
- California Legislature enlists ex-U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to defend against Trump - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- California Legislature enlists former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to defend against TrumpSF Examiner
- California Legislature enlists former U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder to defend against TrumpLA Times
- NA history of the euronuk-tnl-deck-prod-static.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
- Rebels with real causestimesofmalta.com
- 10 Ideas To Curb White Collar CrimeForbes
- Every Business has a Story--So Tell It!Inc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.