- A record-high 60% of Americans back legal marijuanaThe Japan Times
- Gallup: Record high 60 percent of Americans back legal pottriblive.com
- A record high: 60 per cent of Americans back legal potSydney Morning Herald
- Gallup: Record high 60 percent of Americans back legal pot - Wed, 19 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- New Gallup Survey Finds 60 Percent of Adults Support Legal Marijuana UseInc.
- One surefire way for Hillary Clinton to shore up support among young votersabqjournal.com
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To 20-Year Low, But Someone Is Still Getting Busted About Every Minutehuffingtonpost.com
- It’s time to recalibrate our drug war prioritiesobserver-reporter.com
- Higher Ground: study combats gridiron injuries with non-addictive grassmetrotimes.com
- Marijuana to remain illegal under federal law, DEA saysUSA today
- 89 Percent of U.S. Voters Say Medical Marijuana Should Be LegalInc.
- Petition rules could hold up Michigan legalization effortmetrotimes.com
- Another Big Step: Congress Moves to Allow VA Doctors to Recommend Medical Marijuana to Veteransalternet.org
- The DEA Plans To Decide Soon Whether The US Will Keep Treating Marijuana Like HeroinVice News
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.