- At Davos, Top Business Execs Advocate Putting Stakeholders (Not Shareholders) FirstInc.
- FLife-long learning will be crucial in the AI eraft.com
- Australian Open serves up big data as new stats for fansSydney Morning Herald
- FIndia’s Infosys and TCS warn of Trump impact on US hiresft.com
- FInfosys and TCS warn of Trump impact on US hiresft.com
- CInfosys lowers guidance again as Q3 revenue dipscanindia.com
- Impact of H-1B reform bill will depend on enacted policy, says Infosys CEOamericanbazaaronline.com
- CInfosys lowers guidance again as third quarter revenue dipscanindia.com
- H-1B visa concerns: We have to wait and watch, says Infosys CEO SikkaThe Times of India
- Infosys Q3 profit up 7% to Rs 3,708 crThe Times of India
- Yet More Evidence an MBA Is a Bad InvestmentInc.
- CDelhi government plans boost in research for IIIT,Delhicanindia.com
- Uhuru markets Kenya to Indian investors during tournation.co.ke
- Uhuru begins two-day state visit to Indianation.co.ke
- New H-1B visa bill by Darrell Issa will hurt Indian IT companies, Zoe Lofgren to introduce new billamericanbazaaronline.com
- India and H-1B visas in the Trump era: 5 pointsThe Times of India
- Anti H-1B visa abuse bill: Top 4 Indian IT companies lose over $3 billion in stock marketamericanbazaaronline.com
- H-1B visa concerns: Stocks of top IT firms slumpThe Times of India
- Indian business: The digit eraThe Economist
- CGlobal headwinds slow down Indian IT industry’s growth (2016 In Retrospect)canindia.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.