- Somehow, Atari never dies: a new console with old gamesseattletimes.com
- MTime Inc. sold for $2.8 billionmoney.cnn.com
- Meredith Corp. Acquires Time Inc. in $2.8 Billion Koch Brothers-Backed Dealvariety.com
- Mark Ross, Son of Time Warner Trailblazer Steve Ross, Jumps Into Music Synch Businessvariety.com
- One Nation Under a Movie Theater? It’s a Myth.The New York Times
- Handcuffs, pitch invasions and fame: Life as Pelé's bodyguard in the 70sThe Guardian
- Taylor Swift asks judge to seal photographs of alleged groping to avoid “scandalous” disseminationDenver Post
- Video Game Company Atari Still Exists--and It's Getting Into the Internet of ThingsInc.
- How Early Computer Games Influenced Internet CultureThe Atlantic
- Man who turned down a 33 per cent stake in Applenews.com.au
- ET and meBBC
- Merv Adelson, television producerDaily Telegraph
- Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry Teach Us Windows 95Wired.com
- Exclusive Video: In Its Early Days, Atari Was the Animal House of Silicon Valleyrecode.net
- Pong Was Never Supposed to Be Released to the Publicgizmodo.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.