- Immigration top of mind in a divided post-election Silicon ValleySydney Morning Herald
- GE Digital snags ServiceMax for $915 millionTechCrunch
- The Sexism Most Men Can’t Seehuffingtonpost.com
- Facebook Cites ‘Diversity’ As Reason To Keep Billionaire Trump Donor On Boardhuffingtonpost.com
- Project Include cuts ties with Y Combinator over Thiel and Trumpengadget
- 4 Powerful Growth Insights From CEO Who Just Raised $119 MillionInc.
- Women in tech are held to tougher standards than men — and that has to change, investor Aileen Lee saysrecode.net
- “Good guy” loan startup LendUp fined $6.3M for overchargingTechCrunch
- Project Sand Hill: Google’s Unknown Campaign to Track the World’s Hottest StartupsWired.com
- From the Editorwired.co.uk
- All your questions about startup fundraising for KPCB… Asked and answered.TechCrunch
- Inside the Enormous Gigafactory, Where Tesla Will Build Its FutureWired.com
- It’s official: Kleiner just pulled off a $1.4 billion fundraiseTechCrunch
- To drum up deals internationally, Fenox VC launches Startup World Cup with $1 million prizeTechCrunch
- Bed Bath & Beyond acquires One Kings Lane for undisclosed sumTechCrunch
- 14 Most Successful Kickstarter Campaigns Ever and Where They Are NowInc.
- The Latest: Siri updated in artificial-intelligence rivalrydothaneagle.com
- The Latest: Messaging, Maps, Siri updates in Apple softwaredothaneagle.com
- The Latest: Apple opens Siri to apps from other companiesdothaneagle.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.