- Proterra Snags Order For Up To 73 Battery-Powered Buses From SeattleForbes
- Ex-Reddit CEO Ellen Pao Returns to Venture Capital With a Focus on DiversityInc.
- Ellen Pao returns to investing with new role at Kapor CenterSan Jose Mercury News
- Electric Bus Maker Proterra Raises Further $140 Million To Boost ProductionForbes
- "Delaware Supreme Court Rules on Director Independence"jdsupra.com
- Silicon Valley VCs are growing wary of on-demand deliveryThe Globe and Mail
- $4.5 Billion Startup Magic Leap's Virtual Reality Technology Raises QuestionsInc.
- Immigration top of mind in a divided post-election Silicon ValleySydney Morning Herald
- GE Digital snags ServiceMax for $915 millionTechCrunch
- The Sexism Most Men Can’t Seehuffingtonpost.com
- Facebook Cites ‘Diversity’ As Reason To Keep Billionaire Trump Donor On Boardhuffingtonpost.com
- Project Include cuts ties with Y Combinator over Thiel and Trumpengadget
- 4 Powerful Growth Insights From CEO Who Just Raised $119 MillionInc.
- Women in tech are held to tougher standards than men — and that has to change, investor Aileen Lee saysrecode.net
- “Good guy” loan startup LendUp fined $6.3M for overchargingTechCrunch
- Project Sand Hill: Google’s Unknown Campaign to Track the World’s Hottest StartupsWired.com
- From the Editorwired.co.uk
- All your questions about startup fundraising for KPCB… Asked and answered.TechCrunch
- Inside the Enormous Gigafactory, Where Tesla Will Build Its FutureWired.com
- It’s official: Kleiner just pulled off a $1.4 billion fundraiseTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.