- The Most Dynamic Networking Events of Late 2017Inc.
- Airbnb is on track to rack up more than 100 million stays this year — and that’s only the beginning of its threat to the hotel industryrecode.net
- City collects $18 million in settlement with hotel booking sitesChicago Tribune
- NHead to this Croatian destination lickety-Splitnypost.com
- Game of Thrones location breaks that will make an epic holiday for fansmirror.co.uk
- 10 incredible things you need to see and do if you're on holiday in Swedenmirror.co.uk
- Is Captain Obvious so Obvious? A Review of Hotels.comForbes
- They See Lemons, You See Lemonade - The Digital World Is SweetForbes
- NDiscovery chief still ‘optimistic’ about Trump’s regulatory goalsnypost.com
- N“There’s an opportunity to go deep”: What’s next for Rafat Ali’s growing travel site Skift, 5 years inniemanlab.org
- Changing router's 'line of sight' fixes some Wi-Fi connection problemsnwaonline.com
- Travel Troubleshooter: I fainted at the airportSan Jose Mercury News
- Live Jul 20: AMA with Brianne Kimmel, Growth Marketing at Zendesk. Startup Advisor & Teacher at GAgrowthhackers.com
- BHotels Are Paying Up for Your Loyaltybarrons.com
- Vancouver, B.C., extends Airbnb, HomeAway rules as home prices keep risingseattletimes.com
- VCity of Vancouver introduces regulations for short-term rentalsvoiceonline.com
- How Bill Gates Accurately Predicted the Future 18 Years AgoInc.
- Vancouver council to vote on rules for Airbnb, other short-term rentalsCBC
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.