- How To Talk With Your Manager About Taking Leave For Infertility TreatmentsForbes
- Is VR Studio Baobab The Next Pixar?Forbes
- Big money, big ego, big bills: how to get divorced Silicon Valley styleThe Guardian
- Meet the female entrepreneurs making tech work for goodBBC
- How Uber uses psychological tricks to push its drivers' buttonsSydney Morning Herald
- PDaniel Craig ready for more Bond after ‘slash my wrists’ disspagesix.com
- How Uber uses psychological tricks to push its drivers’ buttonsThe Globe and Mail
- Robinhood stock trading app valued at $1.3 billion with big raise from DSTTechCrunch
- One Kings Lane co-founder challenges prenup with Zynga founderbizjournals.com
- PZynga billionaire Mark Pincus embroiled in big-money divorcepagesix.com
- BWall Street Is Suddenly More Excited About Snapbarrons.com
- You Have 53 Mondays In a Year. Here's How Top Entrepreneurs Use ThemInc.
- Can Silicon Valley’s Autocrats Save Democracy?observer.com
- Data didn't change tech's frat-boy culture. Will storytelling?csmonitor.com
- Zynga Acquires 1-Person App Startup For $42.5MForbes
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Allow Playtime in the OfficeInc.
- San Jose data warehouse startup led by ex-Zynga engineering chief raises $15Mbizjournals.com
- Monday Memo: Tech summit, Fed rate meeting, local inflation dataseattletimes.com
- Millennials' love for Snapchat extends to the stockSydney Morning Herald
- Looking for Lessons in Snapchat's Rocky IPOInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.