- Can Silicon Valley’s Autocrats Save Democracy?observer.com
- Data didn't change tech's frat-boy culture. Will storytelling?csmonitor.com
- Zynga Acquires 1-Person App Startup For $42.5MForbes
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Allow Playtime in the OfficeInc.
- San Jose data warehouse startup led by ex-Zynga engineering chief raises $15Mbizjournals.com
- Monday Memo: Tech summit, Fed rate meeting, local inflation dataseattletimes.com
- Millennials' love for Snapchat extends to the stockSydney Morning Herald
- Looking for Lessons in Snapchat's Rocky IPOInc.
- AppOnboard offers fast, playable mobile adsTechCrunch
- Why longer-term investors are headed for a big disappointment with SnapThe Globe and Mail
- What To Do When You Didn't Get Those IPO SharesForbes
- Spotlight on AthenaHacksdailytrojan.com
- The Video Game Industry in Illinois Is Bigger Than You Thinkchicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Study: Penn Ranks Fifth Worldwide for Producing “Unicorn” Foundersphillymag.com
- Joanna Coles did not take less pay than other Snap directors. The real issue for tech is why so many thought she did.recode.net
- Appeals court upholds block of Trump travel banArs Technica
- Tesla, SpaceX, Others Sign on to Fight Trump Travel BanNBC Bay Area
- Navy Yard’s Zoomer Partially Acquiredphillymag.com
- Twitter, Airbnb and others to file opposition to Trump’s immigration orderTechCrunch
- US tech firms to challenge Trump travel banpunchng.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.