- The Morning After: Thursday, July 20th 2017engadget
- Here's the 'Words With Friends' TV show you didn't ask forengadget
- T‘Words With Friends’-Obsessed? Zynga Mobile Game to Be Adapted as TV Show by MGMthewrap.com
- MGM, Zynga Partner for ‘Words With Friends’ Game Showvariety.com
- Researchers Use Psychology on Artificial Intelligences to Find Out How the Robot Mind WorksInc.
- 'WTF?!' Tech Moguls' Scheme to Hijack Progressive Resistance Against Trump Is Fooling No Onealternet.org
- Reid Hoffman and Mark Pincus Launch a New Project to Change the Democratic PartyInc.
- Nasdaq Stops Trades After Amazon “Crashes” 87% After Hoursinfowars.com
- Stock market glitch plays havoc with tech company shares - sending some soaring and others crashingmirror.co.uk
- MHigh-profile glitches aren’t rare — here’s how they keep rattling marketsmarketwatch.com
- MTech stocks appear to go nuts after computer glitchmoney.cnn.com
- Why are all these tech companies displaying a stock price of $123.47?The Verge
- John Legend's New Project Is A Virtual Reality FairytaleForbes
- Meet the Wall Street analyst the big media companies love to haterecode.net
- Apple undercuts Facebook in the augmented reality platform warTechCrunch
- Boom Shakalaka: Fantasy Sports Site Raises $2 Million And Purchases CompetitorForbes
- Reid Hoffman could spend hundreds of millions to fix some of the country’s biggest political problemsrecode.net
- Bitcoin is gaining in popularityfortmyers.floridaweekly.com
- The Seven Deadly Social NetworksThe Atlantic
- "Delaware Supreme Court Examines Director Disinterestedness, Independence"jdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.