- HigherMe raises $1.5M to help businesses hire hourly workersTechCrunch
- Project Include cuts ties with Y Combinator over Thiel and Trumpengadget
- Comparing the politics of Trump and his Silicon Valley surrogate Peter ThielTechCrunch
- Y Combinator boss Sam Altman says he’s not going to cut ties with Peter Thiel for supporting Donald Trumprecode.net
- Flex raises another $3 million to replace tamponsTechCrunch
- MWhat would Cyberdyne do? Tech giants try to ease AI fearsmoney.cnn.com
- Seibel: Nigeria is a Fertile Land for Investments in Tech Startupsthisdaylive.com
- Flex, a tampon alternative you can wear during sex, just raised $1 millionTechCrunch
- Y Combinator Co-founder to Women Entrepreneurs: Forget About GenderInc.
- Matt Talbot: Some thoughts on Universal Basic Incomebeniciaheraldonline.com
- MMusk wants to build robot that does houseworkmoney.cnn.com
- 'Fund it, not run it': big tech's universal basic income project has its skepticsThe Guardian
- Would Basic Income Make Us Happier?huffingtonpost.com
- What if everyone were given money for nothing?theage.com.au
- VCs hunt for the next unicorn on SnapchatThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Innovating Inclusion: digitalundivided and #Project DianeInc.
- Sendbird Looks To Help Developers Add Chat Functions To Any AppTechCrunch
- When Robots Take Over, Y Combinator Says We'll Just Give Everyone MoneyInc.
- Y Combinator Wants to Test Giving Poor People a Basic Incomeobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.