- Iran after Rafsanjani: What the passing of a 'pillar of pragmatism' meanscsmonitor.com
- Hundreds of thousands attend funeral of former Iranian president Rafsanjanination.co.ke
- Thousands throng funeral for Iran’s Rafsanjanitimesofisrael.com
- The man who mirrored a changing Irancnn.com
- Rafsanjani: What the passing of Iran's 'pillar of pragmatism' meanscsmonitor.com
- Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, moderate former president of Iran, diespressherald.com
- Akbar Rafsanjani, former Iranian president, dies at 82The Toledo Blade
- Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani: Former president of Iran: an obituaryThe Guardian
- Donald Trump, filthy air, and Rouhani's chances: Iran's Vice President looks forward to 2017euronews
- These Plastic Baby Toys Are Made from VegetablesInc.
- John Bolton, Top Contender For Secretary Of State, Calls For Regime Change In Iranhuffingtonpost.com
- There’s no way your Facebook “check in” is confusing North Dakota copsArs Technica
- Pirate Party falls short as Iceland faces coalition talks after electionSydney Morning Herald
- Center-right party leads in Iceland national electionThe Fresno Bee
- Iran sentences another American, a 46-year-old from San Diego, to prison for 'collaborating' with the U.S.LA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.