- The disabled decry seating upchargesWashington Post
- Tech tools to avoid traffic ticketsWashington Post
- Despite the United furor, airlines are booting fewest passengers in decadeskentucky.com
- United’s booting of passenger wasn’t just a PR disaster, it also made no money sensethenewstribune.com
- United Airlines incident: What went wrong?BBC
- TSA’s pat-downs get too personalWashington Post
- Are airport security pat-downs getting too personal?Star Telegram
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.