University of Essex
- £288k-a-year university boss bravely comes out as bisexual in email to all staff to help those feeling 'invisible'mirror.co.uk
- Chinese report highest levels of harassment in UKThe Guardian
- Army records reveal how coal stunted our ancestorsThe Times
- DA new scholarship is helping hundreds of Brits find career opportunities around the worlddoncasterfreepress.co.uk
- More Women Are Happier Being Single Than Men: Studyhuffingtonpost.ca
- Headaches will always hurt MORE than pain in any other part of the body because of a network of nerves that send signals from our heads directly to the part of the brain that deals with emotionDaily Mail
- Why women are happier being single than menThe Independent
- Oxbridge secretly put millions into tax havens: Offshore investments including joint deep-sea drilling venture revealed in Paradise Papers Daily Mail
- Priti Patel: an outspoken Brexiter who went too quietly to IsraelThe Guardian
- Britain can tackle tax avoidance. But it has repeatedly failed to do soThe Guardian
- LIN FULL: Kelvin Hopkins’ issues statement over allegationslutontoday.co.uk
- Contract opportunities showcased at Stansted Airport’s Meet the Buyers eventeadt.co.uk
- 2 Incredible Ways Online Dating Is Changing MarriageInc.
- NDating apps could be leading to more interracial marriagesnypost.com
- GGirls with nagging moms grow up to be more successfulgoodhousekeeping.com
- Einstein's Note On the Key to Happiness Just Sold for $1.56 Million (But It's Only Half-Right)Inc.
- There's Now Evidence That Online Dating Causes Stronger, More Diverse RelationshipsForbes
- HNew report says voluntary work in the natural world can bring mental health benefitshuntspost.co.uk
- MWhat online dating could do to divorce ratesmarketwatch.com
- How online dating has changed society: Apps like Tinder have led to more interracial and stable marriages by connecting communities in new waysDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.