- Nissan's profit flat over inspection scandal, legal costsdailyherald.com
- Nissan’s profit flat over inspection scandal, legal costsseattletimes.com
- BFrench Government Eases Grip on Renault With $1.4 Billion Salebloomberg.com
- Subaru chief says inspections were flawed, like Nissan'sthenewstribune.com
- Nissan to suspend registration of at least 60,000 new vehicles in Japan after inspection foul-upThe Japan Times
- Nissan decries incremental change, seeks dramatic jumpsartesianews.com
- Renault-Nissan, China's Dongfeng announce e-car venturenewsobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.