- Ghosn to exit Nissan CEO role; will focus on alliance with Renault, MitsubishiThe Globe and Mail
- AWorld shares listless as Fed minutes fail to sway investorsapnewsarchive.com
- Asian shares dip as Fed minutes show rate hike expected soonThe Fresno Bee
- Japanese Nissan executive tapped to replace Ghosn as CEOThe Findlay Courier
- Nissan says Ghosn to relinquish CEO role, Saikawa to take helmmetro.us
- Ghosn taps veteran Nissan exec Saikawa to replace him as CEOThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.