- H&R Block taps former Uber president Jeff Jones as CEOkansascity.com
- Credit Karma claims half of U.S. millennials. What's the draw?Chicago Tribune
- Credit Karma building on users' trustArkansas Online
- Credit Karma touts $500 million in revenuesTechCrunch
- DJ Khaled and the Art — and Chart Smarts — of the ‘Featured’ Guestvariety.com
- How UX Can Add a Fresh Update to Stale IndustriesInc.
- Who Will Pay for the Future if Not the Robots?Wired.com
- The gig economy workforce will double in four yearsrecode.net
- MIntuit finds tax-season success from Uber drivers and Taskrabbitsmarketwatch.com
- MIntuit soars on strong earnings, upbeat outlookmarketwatch.com
- H&R Block CEO Bill Cobb is retiring, and an interim will take overkansascity.com
- Small Business Trends And The Entrepreneur's Search For Simple SoftwareForbes
- Intuit bets on machine learning to make expense management for the self-employed suck lessTechCrunch
- MTurboTax-maker Intuit on track for best daily stock gain in 6 years after Trump tax planmarketwatch.com
- MH&R Block, Intuit reassure investors after Trump’s tax announcementmarketwatch.com
- MIntuit shares rally as TurboTax unit sales grow over tax seasonmarketwatch.com
- Alex Wellman: Six things I’ve learned after six months in Estoniaestonianworld.com
- Why Even Low Earners, Teens And Students Should File A Tax Returnhuffingtonpost.ca
- On Tax Day and Beyond, Startups Should Rely On External Financial TalentInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.