- Lyft riders in Boston will be able to hail a self-driving car by the end of the yearThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Report: Cavaliers promoting Koby Altman to team's general manager is 'imminent'CBS Sports
- Report: Koby Altman to be Cleveland Cavaliers’ new GMFOX 8 News Cleveland
- Report: Cavs about to hire Koby Altman as the GMcleveland19.com
- Lyft forms own autonomous vehicle unit, will open networkChicago Tribune
- LVanstone: Victory in Calgary would provide validationleaderpost.com
- Lyft Creates Self-Driving Car UnitInc.
- DGM may kill production of six slow-selling carsdriving.ca
- The factors that will decide Yu Darvish’s trade fateNew York Post
- Lyft will launch self-driving car rides by the end of this yearWashington Post
- Getting a grip: Brock Lesnar pondering UFC return, WWE Battleground previewSporting News
- Lyft forms an autonomous vehicle unit, expects 200 employees in it by year's endLA Times
- Lyft launches a new self-driving division and will develop its own autonomous ride-hailing technologyTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.