- Small hotels are offering big bargains to target millennialsNew York Post
- A New Perk for Frugal Business Travelerswsj.com
- Remedy Partners moves HQ to 800 Connecticut Ave. in Norwalkwestfaironline.com
- William Shatner, Roger Federer, and SalesInc.
- EU approves Priceline's acquisition of Momondometro.us
- They See Lemons, You See Lemonade - The Digital World Is SweetForbes
- Amazon's Alexa can book hotels through Kayak with your voiceengadget
- With 1 Sentence, the Founder of Priceline Just Explained the Key Difference Between Great Leaders and Mere ManagersInc.
- BHotels Are Paying Up for Your Loyaltybarrons.com
- The current climate of travel booking servicesthenextweb.com
- Deal-finding browser tool Honey now tracks Amazon price drops, offers hotel savingsTechCrunch
- Homeopathy company investigated over ebook advocating treatment of babiesThe Guardian
- MozCon: Why You Should Attend & How to Get the Most Out of ItMoz Blog
- How to Avoid Getting Stuck With United's "Basic Economy" TicketsLifehacker
- BFor This Stock, The Travel Ban Remains All Too Realbarrons.com
- Hyatt threatens to check out of ExpediaNew York Post
- William Shatner to perform in WichitaThe Wichita Eagle
- 5 best sites for finding stellar travel dealsUSA today
- 'Despair and rejection': African-Australian women fight for makeup equalitySydney Morning Herald
- Despite the Rise of Startups Like Tock, Don't Expect OpenTable to Go All-in on Ticketingchicagoinno.streetwise.co
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.