- Many reasons to go for a dipThe Toledo Blade
- CPotato chips get start at CSS Farmscolumbustelegram.com
- PIn Defense of Funyunsphoenixnewtimes.com
- Three Growth Lessons Large Companies Should Learn From Smaller OrganizationsForbes
- Tarrant County man who killed father and baby in 1987, pointed gun at judge set to die this weekDallas News
- How This 'Shark Tank' Investor Is Boosting Entrepreneurial Spirit--in KidsInc.
- Snacking across America. How ethnic food is changing what we eat.Inc.
- Almost Famous: Could Sisqo's Celebrity Impersonator Face Legal Action?Forbes
- PepsiCo signs on as first title sponsor as T.D. Jakes' MegaFest returns to Dallas in JuneDallas News
- YouTube Stars' Defense of PewDiePie Is Bullshitgizmodo.com
- APepsiCo's revenue climbs as it sells more drinks, snacksapnewsarchive.com
- Super Bowl Ads 2017: Analyzing Value and Cost of Top CommercialsBleacher Report
- Big league commercials a big part of Super Bowl TV broadcastwaff.com
- The Real Deflategate: Year After Year, Most Super Bowl Ads Failobserver.com
- Avocados in, Doritos out for Super Bowl ads this yearNew York Post
- Frito-Lay Creates Breathalyzer, Twitter Reacts Accordinglyhuffingtonpost.com
- The Slice: The call goes out to Slice readers - Fri, 27 Jan 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Tostitos tackling Super Bowl drunk driving with “Party Safe” bagwtnh.com
- High-tech Tostitos bag knows if you've been drinkingChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.