- FNelson Peltz launches bid for Procter & Gamble board seatft.com
- GWant free stuff? Just askgrow.acorns.com
- The Genius Problem-Solving Method Elon Musk Learned From AristotleInc.
- Pricier Frito-Lay snacks help PepsiCoâs salesThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Pricier Frito-Lay snacks help PepsiCo’s salesneworleanscitybusiness.com
- AShazam And Waze Rethink Mobile Creativeadexchanger.com
- The Motley Fool: Big-name brands can win even if stores fail - Sun, 09 Jul 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- The Motley Fool: Useful tips on investingseattletimes.com
- From tea to Swedish Fish, Oreo is trying new flavours for an Instagram generationbusiness.financialpost.com
- When Just Vanilla Won’t Do, How About a Blueberry Pie Oreo?The New York Times
- PTaco Summer: Gooey, Cheesy, Griddled Shrimp Tacos on Buckeye Roadphoenixnewtimes.com
- Frito Pie: From halftime to restaurant menusDenver Post
- Times Square's Cheetos Museum is an art gallery on an acid tripmetro.us
- Seattle OKs tax on soda, sugary drinkslasvegassun.com
- AAudienceScience Shuts Its Doors Less Than A Month After P&G Client Lossadexchanger.com
- This Tiny Texas Health Care Staffing Firm Attracts Star Employees With a Quirky VibeInc.
- Food packaging gets smart: ... And poses a recycling nightmareThe Guardian
- Is There Any Way To Stop Ad Creep?huffingtonpost.com
- We destroyed a collectible Doritos bag to get at its hidden MP3 Playerengadget
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.