- CrowdStrike, the firm investigating Russian hacks, raised $100M, now valued around $1BTechCrunch
- Crunch Report | Google Home Gets More PersonalTechCrunch
- Airbnb closes $1B round at $31B valuation, profitable as of 2H 2016, no plans for IPOTechCrunch
- Google and Intel had the most active corporate VC firms last yearrecode.net
- Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Alphabet -Google- On ThursdayForbes
- India’s Practo raises $55M to expand its healthcare platform to more emerging marketsTechCrunch
- Alphabet tried to convince Wall Street it’s not just a search engine this yearTechCrunch
- Airbnb: Firm's UK tax history questioned as income passes through IrelandThe Guardian
- Airbnb authorizes $153 million more fundingTechCrunch
- This former Google Ventures CEO is raising a new $230 million fund to focus on health carerecode.net
- Airbnb's Master Plan to Own Every Part of Your TripInc.
- Snapchat's IPO could come as soon as March, reports sayThe Guardian
- Google Capital adopts new name as it invests in Airbnb, Snapchatbizjournals.com
- Crunch Report | Facebook’s Election HubTechCrunch
- MNo more Google Capital: Alphabet VC arm now called CapitalGmarketwatch.com
- Google Capital changes its name to CapitalG (Update: and quietly confirms it invested in Snapchat)TechCrunch
- Glassdoor will now tell you if you’re being underpaidTechCrunch
- Get to Know Alphabet: Google Services, Nest, Access & Energy & MoreInc.
- AAirbnb said to raise at least $US555m in latest funding roundafr.com
- Airbnb’s Funding Round Led by Google’s Investment Armwsj.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.