Upright Citizens Brigade
- Trump impersonator -- the dream job he never wantedCNN
- Upright Citizens Brigade’s James Smith III on Comedy, Code Switching, and Being Friends with Robotsindyweek.com
- IFC Announces Development on 11 New Comedies For 2018variety.com
- This 1 Airplane Behavior Indicates What Kind of Leader (and Person) You AreInc.
- How a $4,500 YouTube Video Turned Into a $1 Billion CompanyInc.
- Interview: 'Broad City's' Paul Downs hits the big screen in 'Rough Night'Chicago Tribune
- A Father’s Day book for every kind of dadNew York Post
- Matt Walsh dishes on improv, the uncanny satire of ‘Veep’ and running into Lou Reedstanforddaily.com
- Live comedy in New Orleans this week (June 6-12, 2017)bestofneworleans.com
- Living while funny: an appreciation of Tina Fey and Amy Poehlerstanforddaily.com
- Matt Walsh comes clean(-shaven) on what happens to his mustache when 'Veep's' not filmingLA Times
- CHow a Trump impersonator got the dream job he never wantedcurated.tncontentexchange.com
- Laughing Stock: Improv 'Til You Drop and Smiles for Soldierstucsonweekly.com
- Comedian Chris Gethard finds light in dark subjectsLA Times
- VIn "Career Suicide," Chris Gethard Mines Misery for Laughsvillagevoice.com
- Why SteelStacks is hosting comedy writer to screen NBC sitcom 'Great News'mcall.com
- Why The President Show Might Just WorkThe Atlantic
- PMaria Bamford on Anxiety and Why She Avoids the Lady Dynamite Writers' Roomphoenixnewtimes.com
- Durham doesn’t need any more hipster cool – Saundersnewsobserver.com
- The Psychology of Victim-BlamingThe Atlantic
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.