US Department of Labor
- Google's confidentiality rules discourage whistleblowers, US labor official warnsThe Guardian
- Protesters Call for Boycott of B&H Photo After Company Ignores Workers’ Demandshyperallergic.com
- Equal pay dispute: Google must hand over salary details, judge rulesThe Guardian
- Proposed Cuts to US Labor Dept. May Lead to More Latino Workplace DeathsSputnik (EN)
- Nevada Imposes Fiduciary Obligations on Broker-Dealers and Investment Advisersjdsupra.com
- These Websites Provide Top Resources for Women Job Seekers in 2017Inc.
- Stop The Attack On The Women’s Bureauhuffingtonpost.com
- AEurope's economy to outperform US, says BlackRock's Larry Fink.afr.com
- Are there veterans’ rights that can help treat PTSD?New York Post
- US: Accused of underpaying women, Google says it's too expensive to get wage dataThe Guardian
- New Report Slams Tesla's Working ConditionsInc.
- CRevealed: Here Are The 10 Best And Worst Jobs In America, 2017ceoworld.biz
- Palantir settles US charges that it discriminated against Asian engineersArs Technica
- Google Has a Women Problem (and It's Not a Pay Gap)Inc.
- DOL Issues 60-Day Delay on Fiduciary Advice Rule and Exemptionsjdsupra.com
- Google Accused of Huge Gender Pay GapSputnik (EN)
- Department of Labor claims that Google systematically underpays its female employeesThe Verge
- Dept Of Labor's Gender Pay Case Against Google Is About Definition Of Pay DiscriminationForbes
- US Labor Department accuses Google of ‘systemic’ pay discrimination against womenRT.com English
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 8 Apr 2017theweek.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.