US Department of Labor
- Opinion: Rein in University of California spending on administrators, cheating low-wage workersSan Jose Mercury News
- Settling the Standard for Prudence? Fall Brings New Guidance for ESOP Trusteesjdsupra.com
- The dream team: could this be Lego's next bestseller after 'Women of NASA'?Sydney Morning Herald
- 9 Top-Paying Jobs for MillennialsInc.
- Child labor plunges: Millions more children get a childhoodcsmonitor.com
- Firm Behind “Fearless Girl” Reaches $5M Settlement for Allegedly Underpaying Women and Minoritieshyperallergic.com
- Fearless Girl statue firm in equal pay rowBBC
- BFearless Girl statue firm faced down in equal pay rowbbc.co.uk
- Female ex-Googlers sue, claiming sex discriminationArs Technica
- Google sued by women for pay discrimination in potential class action suitThe Verge
- Exclusive: Google 'segregates' women into lower-paying jobs, lawsuit saysThe Guardian
- Hurricane Harvey Relief for Employee Benefit Plansjdsupra.com
- DOL Issues Proposed Delay of Fiduciary Rule Compliance Date and Enforcement Reliefjdsupra.com
- Texas Court Strikes Down DOL’s Amended Overtime Regulationsjdsupra.com
- Federal Court In Texas Holds That The Department Of Labor’s Final Rule Changing The White Collar Exemptions Invalidjdsupra.com
- Damore Case Could Spawn More Legal Headaches for GoogleWired.com
- 'I was invisible': Women say they quit Google because of racial discriminationThe Guardian
- This Is How Women Employees Really Feel About Working at GoogleInc.
- Tech Leaders Run Their Companies Differently, And Their Teams Are 40% More Productive As A ResultForbes
- Sign of Future Changes? DOL Proposes 18-Month Extension of Transition Period for Compliance With ERISA "Fiduciary Investment Advice" Rulejdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.