Delaware Chancery Court
- No Payday for Objecting Stockholders as Delaware Supreme Court Reverses Appraisal Rulingjdsupra.com
- Delaware Chancery Court Dismisses Post-Closing Fiduciary Duty Claims, Finding The Complaint Failed To Plead Bad Faithjdsupra.com
- Founder and former CEO Travis Kalanick lashes out at VC firm suing Uber claiming they 'shamefully' exploited the death of his mother and have been plotting to get rid of him for monthsDaily Mail
- Former Uber CEO lashes out at VC firm suing companyThe Findlay Courier
- Uber’s Kalanick Fires Back at Investor in Legal Battlewsj.com
- Uber shareholders revolt against venture firm after surprise lawsuitNew York Post
- Uber board ‘disappointed’ by Benchmark’s lawsuit against former CEOTechCrunch
- More Uber woes: Exec resigns, investor sues ousted CEOKRQE News 13
- Uber's Kalanick Should Lose His Board Seat, for the Good of TechInc.
- More Uber woes: Exec resigns; investor sues ousted CEO - Thu, 10 Aug 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick sued by investor for fraudseattletimes.com
- Former boss sued amid Uber turmoilnews.com.au
- Early Investor Sues Uber Co-Founder Travis Kalanick for Fraudhamodia.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.