Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- Denim dreams: Dyeing to live in the industrial heart of OkayamaThe Japan Times
- Ghosn sees 'good news' in Macron's France win, eyes deeper alliance with NissanThe Japan Times
- Macron win may reignite rivalry with Renault chief GhosnThe Japan Times
- Isuzu to double heavy truck production in Thailand, boost exportsThe Japan Times
- Attorney Risks Disqualification If After Receiving Presumptively Privileged Communication Fails to Notify Privilege Holder and Uses Document Pending Privilege Determination by Courtjdsupra.com
- Mitsubishi Motors opens plant in Indonesia, looks to synergy with NissanThe Japan Times
- Toyota, four other automakers recall 1 million more vehicles with Takata air bagsThe Japan Times
- Japan's top carmakers log largest domestic output growth in three yearsThe Japan Times
- Honda's N-Box minicar best-selling vehicle for third straight month in FebruaryThe Japan Times
- Bill to toughen punishment for fuel-data falsification gets OK from governmentThe Japan Times
- 'Premium Friday' drive kicks off to energize weary workers, feeble economyThe Japan Times
- Ghosn to exit Nissan CEO role; will focus on alliance with Renault, MitsubishiThe Globe and Mail
- Japanese Nissan executive tapped to replace Ghosn as CEOThe Findlay Courier
- Ghosn taps veteran Nissan exec Saikawa to replace him as CEOThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.