Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- Two Nissan models face South Korea sales ban over fabricated reportsThe Japan Times
- Domestic output for eight Japan carmakers fell 3.2% in OctoberThe Japan Times
- LDP agrees to unify tax rates on beer, similar alcoholic drinksThe Japan Times
- Japan's seven top carmakers see April-September sales sag amid high yenThe Japan Times
- Nissan's quarterly profit falls on weak Japan salesThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Nissan’s quarterly profit falls on weak Japan sales, yenseattletimes.com
- Nissan completes takeover of Mitsubishi, keeps embattled chieftimesofmalta.com
- Ghosn to be come chairman of Mitsubishi MotorsThe Japan Times
- Nissan-Renault CEO Ghosn to chair troubled Mitsubishi MotorsThe Globe and Mail
- Nissan CEO Ghosn expected to be named chairman of Mitsubishi MotorsThe Japan Times
- Japanese firms change business activities in wake of Thai king's deathThe Japan Times
- Japanese firms carefully assess impact of Thai king's deathThe Japan Times
- Toyota, Suzuki exploring possible partnershipThe Globe and Mail
- Toyota, Suzuki tying up in technology, ecology partnershipThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.