- 'Why try not to hire too many assholes': how Zendesk stops customers walking awaySydney Morning Herald
- The quick exit: keeping customers happy is more crucial than everSydney Morning Herald
- Swype is reportedly bidding the consumer keyboard biz farewellengadget
- 20 Tools Your Business Needs In 2018Inc.
- How Zendesk Scaled to 100,000 Customers in 150+ Co.growthhackers.com
- Hospitality on the menu for SF’s Meals on Wheels Thanksgiving feastsSF Examiner
- Paris wants to be a global startup hub. The first stop? Station Fwired.co.uk
- Heap raises $27M to ‘make data useful for everyone’TechCrunch
- Zendesk’s Brian Reuter on building a high-performing sales team from scratchgrowthhackers.com
- Zendesk Aims for $1 Billion in Revenue by 2020, Adds Autodesk CEO to Boardrecode.net
- GGV Capital Is Raising A Giant New FundTechCrunch
- How This Charming Danish Co-Living Space Helps Founders Raise MillionsInc.
- Quinn: Women changing Silicon Valley from the topSanta Cruz Sentinel
- Among tech industry leaders, gender diversity is slowly increasingcsmonitor.com
- Lakestar founder Klaus Hommels invests “seven-digit sum” in Factory Berlin, joins its boardtech.eu
- Zendesk Spikes 12% After Its Q3 Earnings Top Expectations And Its Q4 Guidance Lands Above Street EstimatesTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.