- August Home raises another $25 million as it expands service partnerships for its smart locksTechCrunch
- 8 Signs Your Shopping Might Actually be an AddictionInc.
- Google's Nest snubs Aussie retailers to sell onlineSydney Morning Herald
- Is Your Dog a Good Neighbor?The New York Times
- Free “Know Your Stuff” home-inventory app ending, but here are other options to keep track of what you ownDenver Post
- Safeco Field, home of the Mariners, is getting a name changeseattletimes.com
- Snapsheet Raises $12M Series D, Boosting AI in Its Insurance Claims Techchicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Notion raises $10 million to pursue partnerships with home insurers that could mean lower insurance billsDenver Post
- A7 Questions You Need To Ask When Buying Homeowners Insurancearchitecturaldigest.com
- SNAAAP celebrates Future Leader Award recipientssampan.org
- Auto insurance data startup TrueMotion names former Liberty Mutual exec as CEObizjournals.com
- Dear Class of 2017: Adulting Will Be DifficultInc.
- Apps allow parents to track their teen’s driving, helps start dialogue about unsafe driving habitswtnh.com
- FNationality grants open doors to MBA hopefulsft.com
- Report: Drivers in minority neighborhoods pay more for car insuranceWRAL
- BIEJAN ARVON v. PUYA SHAKIBA, ET AL.thedailyrecord.com
- Amazon’s Trick to Rule the World: Give Everyone What They Wantobserver.com
- BInsurer's lawsuit says Keurig coffee machine cased fireberkshireeagle.com
- Insurer's lawsuit says Keurig coffee machine caused fireWCAX
- Traveling on Central Asia's Silk RoadThe Toledo Blade
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.