- The liberal SKorea president could alter the calculushawaiitribune-herald.com
- SKorea's new leader to take on family-owned business empiresThe Findlay Courier
- China’s Xi says willing to work with SKorea to improve tiesseattletimes.com
- The Latest: SKorea expects higher voter turnout than in 2012reviewtimes.com
- Shares mixed in Asia as SKorea elects new presidentseattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.