- After FTC Hit, Brain-Training Game Company Retools Its PitchInc.
- Want to 'train your brain'? Forget apps, learn a musical instrumentThe Guardian
- Brain-game boon proves to be smallstaradvertiser.com
- Brain game claims can't be proven, study sayswenatcheeworld.com
- Study: Brain game claims can’t be provenThe Columbian
- Remember this: Brain game claims can't be proven, study saysnewsobserver.com
- One sure thing you’ll learn from ‘b - Tue, 11 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Remember this: brain game claims can't be proven, study saysStar Tribune
- UI-led review finds brain-training companies' studies lackingnews-gazette.com
- TLumosity continuing operations after thousands of refund requeststhemanitoban.com
- SKeeping connected through technology: Six tips for seniorssampan.org
- After FTC Crackdown, 'Brain Training' Companies Rethink Their Marketing StrategiesInc.
- The next wearable technology could be your skinNew Statesman
- Brain training: exposing the myth behind cognitive-enhancement gamesNew Statesman
- Billion-dollar brain training industry a sham—nothing but placebo, study suggestsArs Technica
- Looking for an app to entertain the kids during summer travels? Here you go…whnt.com
- Should you believe the hype?The Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.