American Heart Association
- CLIVE TO GIVEcbcmagazine.com
- PREASEASON BOYS BASKETBALL TOUR STOP #17: Wilson, where it's strange not to have Bob Frankenfield aroundmcall.com
- LOne Drink a Day May Not Keep the Doctor Awaylawndalenews.com
- TAlceuse “Al” Deranger, 91, Orange,therecordlive.com
- Want to Live Longer? 1 Thing Doctors Now Say Your Annual Checkup Must AssessInc.
- Study: ‘Masked hypertension’ affects 34% on LINewsday
- GGrady Quinngaffneyledger.our-hometown.com
- Letters: Readers discuss holiday safety for kids, ‘Messiah,’ the Electoral College and the U.S. Constitutionkansascity.com
- How to fit in fitness this holiday seasondailyherald.com
- G“Youth Sports Safety and Physical Activity” sessiongcnews.com
- Henry Ford Hospital Study Shows 3D Imaging Improves Fixing Broken Heartsmichronicleonline.com
- Doris E. Dilworth (1923 – 2016)thevillagereporter.com
- Affinity to host Festival of Treescantonrep.com
- Dr. Gunter Ernst Hahnnewsobserver.com
- Discovering my unknown heart conditionThe Toledo Blade
- KPharmacies participate in pilot programkentonbee.com
- 3 Reasons It's Easier to Create a Marketing Plan When You Focus On Social CausesInc.
- Which supplements, if any, may be worth your moneySydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.