British Psychological Society’s Research Digest
- Ketamine trips are uncannily like near-death experiencesaeon.co
- Psychology’s five revelations for finding your true callingaeon.co
- A communication scholar explains the psychology behind your favorite villain's evil laughalternet.org
- Why your favourite film baddies all have a truly evil laughaeon.co
- Here are 10 psychological findings that reveal the dark side of human naturealternet.org
- The bad news on human nature, in 10 findings from psychologyaeon.co
- Acting like an extravert has benefits, but not for introvertsaeon.co
- Can Hallucinations Lead to Post-Traumatic Growth?alternet.org
- Can hallucinations lead to post-traumatic growth?aeon.co
- The Science of How Small Acts of Kindness End Up Having a Big ImpactInc.
- A Simple Psychological Trick for Making Bad Moods More BearableInc.
- The 1 Personality Trait You Need to Be a Great ProgrammerInc.
- Belief in unlimited willpower leads to happier lives, scientists findThe Independent
- Can You Catch Hard Work?Inc.
- Are you a head person or a heart person? Your life depends the answerSydney Morning Herald
- This Is How You Turn Around a Bad First ImpressionInc.
- Happy People Aren't Always Great At Empathyhuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.